Pages

Tuesday

What Can You do With a General?

#reverb10
Dec 6 Prompt: Make. 
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
Actually, the last thing I made last night was a dress refashion into a ruffled top. I took a dress that was too tight overall and had never been worn, despite good intentions. I thought about putting in the “donate” pile and then remembered some crafty blogs I’ve read lately that have refashioned tees and cardigans.
It felt pretty good to envision something like that and make it happen, even though there was a pretty intense 30 minutes in there, when I realized that I had sewed the back of the shirt to the front!
I’d love to start sewing more and have the ability to see something online and fashion it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it friendly, positive and encouraging, please!