Pages

Tuesday

Fuh.

So, I'm in a bit of a blogging funk. It's darn hot out and that's generally slowing all sense of ambition down to a level of -2 anyway. Plus, who can possibly cook now? I'm running out of ideas that don't require the stove or oven.

Also contributing is that I recently found a food blog called "Becoming Lola" that's doing anything I'm doing here WAY better. (I won't even go into the S&M "model" who goes by Lola Darling whose Facebook states "Yes, I am a witch." If you came here looking for her...um...sorry.)

All to say, I'm wondering if a name change is in order. It's nothing I would do today, as I'd like to see the funk lift a bit before I make any decisions, but that's just what I'm pondering.

1 comment:

  1. I like Darling Lola. Of course, I'd follow your blog whatever the name. It was great to talk with you last night! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it friendly, positive and encouraging, please!