Pages

Thursday

Issues

The past 24 hours haven't been the greatest. I have done something to my back that has resulted in severe back pain radiating down my left side. The good news is, the chiropractor can see me Monday. The bad news is, that's four days from now. 

Since I'll be re-cooperating from my couch this weekend, I decided to fix some blog kinks and upload Disqus for commenting. It's still not functioning fully perfectly. From what I can tell, you can see the Disqus comments on the individual posts, but not from the main page. Just wanted to let you know that I'm aware of it. Please pardon the dust. 


t-shirt: Target
skirt: J. Crew
oxfords: Steve Madden


Honestly, this isn't the greatest manicure I've ever done, but I wanted to show the color. Essie describes it as "a striking deep gray-green" but on me, it looked much more gray, verging on black.