Pages

Thursday

Springing Forward


 If there's anything that might make me get back into blogging, 7 acres of nothing but daffodils and a great thrifted find might just be it. 

Bear and I went to Wye Mountain last year (here's the post), a local small town that boasts a little daffodil festival featuring 30 different varieties. The heat of this week had already wilted most of the flowers, but we had a good time anyway.

  
earrings: Vintage
dress: Vintage, thrifted, no brand tags
belt: Forever 21
shoes: Target

On my lunch break today, bolstered by incredible luck thrifting this weekend in Austin, I headed in to my local Goodwill and scored big time. I found several pairs of shoes and a few dresses, including this great one. 
 





I just love the back of this dress. 

  

And it's lovely to be able to wear sandals again. Thank you, weather. 


  

rings: Vintage, James Avery (a friend inscribed Eph. 1:15-19 in it, so sweet!)  
That nail polish looks obscenely bright, and it's pretty true to life. I'm not sure what I think of it yet.